Location

Catholic Theological College has been located in various parts of Melbourne since its beginning in 1972 at Corpus Christi Seminary, Glen Waverley. In 1973-1998 it was located at Clayton and since 1999 has been located in East Melbourne, the site of Parade College 1871-1967 and Cathedral College 1968-1994.

 

The present new building and overall site were designed by Greg Burgess, whose creative designs earned him the Royal Australian Institute of Architects Gold Medal in 2004. The site was the winner of the Heritage Property Award (2001) of the Australia Property Institute, and the subject of commendation in the 2000 Victorian Architecture Awards of the RAIA in 2000.