Change to Enrolment
Students may change their enrolment by either making an appointment with or sending an email (with the changes required) or making an appointment with their course advisor. Enrolment in a coursework unit after the first week of lectures is at the discretion of the Academic Dean or Associate Dean (Postgraduate and Research), and in consultation with the lecturer. See also the conditions mentioned in Census Dates. If the course advisor is unavailable contact the Assistant Dean for more information.

Further Information