Course Variation and Course Extension
In exceptional circumstances students may apply for a course variation or extension to the duration of their award. This application must be made in advance of the end of time allowed for the award and requires a submission to the University Academic Board. Students requiring such a change to their course should consult their course advisor.

Further Information