Change to Enrolment
Students may change their enrolment by either sending an email (with the changes required) or making an appointment with their Course Advisor.
Enrolment in a coursework unit after the first week of lectures is at the discretion of their Course Advisor, and in consultation with the lecturer.
If their Course Advisor is unavailable contact the Assistant Dean for more information.
Census Dates may impact your change to enrolment. 

Further Information