Cross-Institutional Enrolment
Students of universities outside UDiv can undertake units at CTC and have them credited to the award in their home university.  Cross-institutional students are required to enrol directly with CTC after obtaining permission from their home university to complete their cross-institutional enrolment. Students will need to meet with the Academic Dean for undergraduate degrees and with the Associate Dean (Postgraduate and Coursework) for postgraduate degrees. For more information contact the Assistant Dean.

Further Information