Withdrawal from Units

Students may withdraw from units by either sending an email (with the changes required) or making an appointment with their Course Advisor.

Those who do not formally withdraw may incur a fail on their record.
  • Withdrawal from a unit before the applicable census date will not be recorded on a transcript. The unit fee will be refunded.
  • Withdrawal after the applicable census date will be recorded as such, provided the formal process of withdrawal has been completed. 

Further Information